Job Overview for EMG Education:
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Requirements for EMG Education
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Established in 2005 in Hanoi and early 2010 in Ho Chi Minh City, EMG Education is now a leading education provider of school programmes, international curriculum as well as innovative English teaching solutions for children and adults.
EMG Education is one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. With over 200 teachers and a partner network consisting of over 80 Primary, Lower Secondary and High Schools all across the city we are one of the largest providers of English language education in Ho Chi Minh City public schools. We teach English, Maths and Science through an integrated curriculum that students study concurrently with their Vietnamese National Curriculum. After over 10 years of continued growth and success, we are looking to strengthen our academic team in preparation for the upcoming 2018 to 2019 school year (from August 2018 to May 2019). Driven by innovation, dedication to excellency and with an outstanding track record as a leader in the field of curriculum development and provision, EMG Education is looking to work closely with reputable international partners, government and private alike, to further bring benefits to the Vietnamese pupils and schools.
Why working at EMG?
Over the last four years EMG Education has been working closely with the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education & Training to produce an integrated curriculum that combines the British “Key Stage” curriculum with its Vietnamese equivalent. The Integrated Key Stage curriculum takes into account the sequencing and content of both the Vietnamese curriculum and Key Stage curriculum.
This unification has resulted in a more complete and well-rounded learning experience as well as a reduced workload for the students. Students’ educational development is monitored with progress tests throughout the program.
At the end of primary and lower secondary students studying the Integrated Key Stage programme will sit internationally assessed and recognised examinations through Pearson Edexcel who are the UK’s largest awarding body of academic qualifications.
-Teach English, Maths, and Science;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity, and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in an academic environment;
How to Apply
- Send Resume to HR Thiên Ngô via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates
About EMG Education
EMG Education is one of the largest private education organizations in Vietnam. Its mission is to provide Vietnamese learners across all ages an opportunity and the right preparation to succeed on the global stage.
Founded in 2005, the company has always been an innovative trailblazer in Vietnam’s education scene, constantly finding new ways to empower Vietnamese learners by expanding their access to world-class curricula and learning materials, and globally-recognized qualifications.