ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English for EMG Education JSC, Vietnam
Summary(Review): EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Job type: Full time, day time working hours Starting time: August 2022, School Year 2022 – 2023 Please include the following with your application to email@example.com: – Updated CV – Copy of degrees, certificates – A copy of passport (photo page) – A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process) – A recent photo
Job Overview for ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English:
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Details for ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English Job Description
– Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English Job Requirements
– Be a native-speaker;
– Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English Salary and Compensation
– Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
– EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
– The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
– Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
– Free lunch is provided for all employees.
– Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
– Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
– Curriculum and supporting materials provided
– Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
– Other benefits will be shared during the interview
How to Apply to ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English?
Company Information for EMG Education JSC, Vietnam
EMG Education is one of the largest private education organizations in Vietnam. Its mission is to provide Vietnam learners across all ages an opportunity and the right preparation to succeed on the global stage.
Founded in 2005, EMG Education has always been an innovative trailblazer in Vietnam’s education scene, constantly finding new ways to empower Vietnamese learners by expanding their access to world-class curricular and learning materials, and globally-recognized qualifications.
EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12. The Integrated Program is delivered by experienced, native English speaking teachers with a wide variety of academic backgrounds from all over the world and provides students enrolled with access to a high quality international curriculum.