Review: Global Teacher Recruitment is a local recruiting agency located in China helps connecting teachers to teach abroad in China.
Job Overview for Global Teacher Recruitment:
Salary Per Month:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for Global Teacher Recruitment
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
School name: Monkey Tree English Learning Centres
- Salary range
- HK$23’000-24’000 per month (Hong Kong)
- 18000-20000 MOP per month (Macau)
- 17’000-20’000 RMB per month (China)
- Class schedule – 5-day working week with a maximum of 30 teaching hours.
- Class size – 4-8 students
- Class duration- 1 hour
- Student age group- 2.5 to 12 years old.
- Minimal weekly hour commitment (and Max if it applies)- 47 hour week.
- Native/Non-Native- Native only
- Accent preferences – British English, American English, South African, Australian.
- Bachelor’s degree requirement- Yes, need a bachelor’s degree
- Teaching experience requirement- none required but preferred.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate requirement- Yes, 100hrs (HK and Macau)/ 120hrs (China)
- Booking situation, how to get students?- I’m not sure what you mean by this.
- The great thing about this job?
- In-country support,
- fully sponsored visa,
- optional staff housing,
- an opportunity to progress within the company,
- fully tailored curriculum.
– School location (city, country)- Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Foshan.
- VISA sponsorship – Yes
- Contract length – 1 year
How to Apply
- Apply via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates
About Global Teacher Recruitment
Global Teacher Recruitment (GTR) is a recruitment agency for international schools and learning centers in Asia. Our large network of English schools and learning centers in Asia, combined with our extensive industry experience connects English teachers with exciting and rewarding teaching jobs. Global Teacher Recruitment has offices in Hong Kong, United Kingdom, South Africa and Canada, with our global spread we are hiring the top quality teachers to work for our clients as English Teachers. With placements available in over 50 schools across Asia we can offer a professional and easy process to place interested candidates in centres that we think would suit them best. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic and passionate English teachers for teaching jobs in learning centres across China and Hong Kong. These are fantastic opportunities to work in a fun and engaging environment with Hong Kong’s leading learning centres. These jobs offer competitive salaries and other great benefits, for more information or to apply please email us on email@example.com.
- HQ: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Agency registration: N/A