Job Overview for HEC:
Salary Per Month:
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Requirements for HEC
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
HEC Job Requirements
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate or 2 years teaching experience required.
HEC Job Description
Education consultants will be responsible for researching and understanding the college admissions landscape and most importantly, working with our students to guide them through the application process. We also provide extracurricular planning and academic advising services to younger students who are not yet ready to apply to colleges.
Our consultants strive to understand each student and help them showcase their talents and potential. Evaluating potential majors, choosing the ideal college(s), assisting with the creation and development of admissions essays, and helping students to develop as “whole persons” are all part of our process.
- Student age range: 14 – 17 years old.
- Working Hours: 35 hours (Tuesday – Saturday); office hours and teaching hours.
- Responsibilities: Be responsible for researching and understanding the college admissions as well as assisting students with the application process one on one.
- Training: Initial training 3 – 4 weeks of 4-hour training.
- Net Monthly income: USD 3300 – 5300 (RMB 22,000 – 35,000) before tax *
- Base Salary: USD 2700 – 3000 (RMB 18,000 – 20,000) before tax *
- Over time: Overtime of 2 – 7 hours will be compensated, this will be stipulated in the interview.
- Insurance: Basic Health Insurance.
- Public Holiday: All Chinese public holidays and New Year’s Day off.
- Annual Holiday: 5 days paid annual leave.
- Sick Leave: 12 paid days’ sick leave.
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
- Flight: One way to China.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
How to Apply to HEC?
HEC Interview Process
School Info of HEC
HEC is a U.S. university admissions consulting firm headquartered in Shenzhen, China, with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. We are an internationally and service-oriented firm that works individually with Chinese students and parents looking for higher-education abroad. Honed over years of experience, we believe our proprietary process helps our students develop into the type of applicants that top U.S. universities seek.
Address: SCC Building, 9 Wenxin 3rd Road, Tower B #17A, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518000, CN