Kitchkas' Reading House
Review: Kitchkas’ Reading House is located in Tainan, Taiwan. It’s a small afterschool English language learning program for children and teens.
Job Overview for Kitchkas' Reading House:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for Kitchkas' Reading House
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Kitchkas' Reading House Job Requirements
- Native English Speaker: Teacher’s from the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand are all welcome to apply.
- Valid Passport: Applicants must have a valid passport from the countries listed above.
- Educational Requirement: The minimum requirements are a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or a 2 year college diploma with a TESOL/TEFL certificate.
- One-year commitment: One-year Employment Contract
- Criminal Background Check: Applicants must submit a criminal background upon offer of employment proving that they have demonstrated good conduct prior to entering Taiwan.
Kitchkas' Reading House Job Description
Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture.
Students from the surrounding public schools come to our school between the hours of 1pm-9pm Monday – Friday and 10am-2:30 on Saturday to learn English. Typically, teachers work approximately 20-25hrs. per week during the hours listed above.
Kitchkas' Reading House Compensation
Salary: $630NT per hour (approx. $20US)
*Resident visa and work permit
*Assistance in locating housing
*Comprehensive orientation and training program
*Structured teaching program
*Extra-curricular student-teacher activities
How to Apply to Kitchkas' Reading House?
Kitchkas' Reading House Interview Process
Apply Now to Kitchkas’ Reading House
School Info of Kitchkas' Reading House
Kitchkas’ Reading House is located in Tainan. We are a small family run school that is licensed and registered with the city government. Our student enrollment continues to grow every day due to the quality of our teaching program. Students from the surrounding schools come to our school after their public schools to learn English. Our school is owned and operated by an American.
Kitchkas’ Reading House
Dasing St. Lane 96 No.37
Tainan City, Taiwan R.O.C 704