Abroad ESL Teacher for Number 16 School
Summary(Review): Number 16 is hiring teachers to teach English in Spain in Madrid, Valencia, and Zaragoza.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
Number 16 School offers you the opportunity to teach English in Spain in the major cities! Have a look!
- Teach English in Madrid
- Teach English in Valencia
- Teach English in Zaragoza
We are looking for professionals with talent, enthusiasm and passion for what they do. Those who want to have a different experience and live and work in an international, young and motivating environment.
PASSIONATE AND DYNAMIC NATIVE LEVEL TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A SPANISH OPPORTUNITY!
Number 16 is a school to learn English in Spain with centers in the best areas of ZARAGOZA.
We are searching for lively and enthusiastic native level teachers to join our schools in this beautiful city.
Do you have a great passion for working within an international and fresh environment?
Do you enjoy working with people to help them reach their objectives?
Number 16 is the place for you!!
Our team of over 150 employees are motivated and proactive with the common aim of striving for excellence and quality.
We offer a permanent contract with benefits and great opportunities to develop within the N16 Team; from teaching to marketing and design, professional development is key to N16s ongoing success and an integral part of our company values.
At Number 16 you will find a rich mixture of cultures from all over the world.
Applicants require the necessary paperwork/visa to work within the EU.
It would be fantastic if you have a driver’s licence, we teach companies all over Aragon!
If you are someone who is energetic, dynamic and has a passion for teaching, we want you in our team!
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- We provide full training, help settling in, and a fantastic opportunity to meet new people.
- Over 100 English speakers work with us teaching adults and kids and this year we have more students than ever. Apply to Number 16 and experience something different.
- No prior experience required, we take great pride in training the next generation of TEFL teacher
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
- 34 hours contract
- Annual Salary 15,000 – 20,600/Gross (Experience considered)
- 26 holiday days + 14 public holidays
- One week of initial training provided (Accommodation provided during training)
- Centre open all year providing stable employment
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Ongoing weekly professional training and development
- Opportunities for professional progression, promotion, and potentially working in different cities in Spain!
- Stylish working premises in well-equipped buildings
- A professional company which complies with employment law: Social security, etc
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Abroad ESL Teacher Interview Process & Tips
At Number 16 School we offer the possibility of working in a solid and expanding company where you can develop professionally in a young and dynamic environment.If you want to join our team of Native Teachers send us your CV through the following form. You will become part of a multicultural and prepared teaching team that receives constant training.
Company Information for Number 16 School
English academies in Madrid, Zaragoza and Valencia
Number 16 School was created in 2009, in a small office located in the center of Zaragoza. Since then, the average increase in students and teaching hours has been 60% per year. This fact has forced to expand facilities, to open new centers and to offer new services continuously over time. All this, without giving up the essence and the unique spirit that differentiates Number 16.
The English Academy Number 16 School has its headquarters in Zaragoza the central San Miguel street (old Goya cinemas). This center has a total of 27 perfectly conditioned classes to facilitate total and effective linguistic immersion.
In 2017, a second academy strategically located on Avenida Gómez Laguna, 27 opened its doors. The new facilities have more than 900 square meters of Number 16 atmosphere that aspire to cover the entire southern area of the Aragonese capital.
In September 2017, he opened his third academy in the center of Madrid, in the area of Alonso Martínez (C / Fernando VI with Hortaleza). And in September 2018, Number 16 School La Paz opened its doors, in one of the main arteries of Valencia: 33 La Paz street.
What makes us different?
– The staff of more than 150 native English
– speaking teachers – Unique and exclusive method based on the conversation
– Official Cambridge Examining Center
– More than 17,000 students have been part of Number 16
– Currently, we have more than 4,500 students of all ages