Abroad ESL Teacher for Oriental Cambridge Education
Summary(Review): Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
Our kindergartens are looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
35 different cities in China including Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Zhang Jia Gang, Tianjin.
- Monthly Salary: US$ 2500 per Month
- Class Size: 20 students
- Class Length: 20-45 min
- Age Group: Age 3-7
- Work Hour per Week: 40 hours
- Class Schedule
- Working Location: Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhongshan, Wuhan, China
- Build and refine the management system to ensure the best academic results
- Establish classroom policies, procedures, and forms to successfully implement the curriculum
- Regularly assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum
- Care for and maintain the classroom materials
- Maintain courtesy, respect, and positive disciplinary procedures with children
- Ensure each child receives equal opportunities for education in all areas of learning according to the child’s developmental needs
- Competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Annual travel bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work visa documentation
- Weekends and all national holidays off
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Native English speaker or Non-native with a good accent
- At least 2 years working experience
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
- No criminal record
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
- 12,000-18,000 RMB/M
- Free apartment or housing allowance
- up to 8000RMB flight reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Work visa documentation
- Work Hours & Class size:
- 8 hours per day including office hours
- 20 teaching hours maximum per week
- 20 – 25 kids per classroom
- Monday to Friday work, weekends off!
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Abroad ESL Teacher Interview Process & Tips
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teaching Abroad Job updates
Company Information for Oriental Cambridge Education
OCEG is a private education group based in China overseeing 150 schools from pre-school to higher education.
Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education. We are one of the most comprehensive international education groups in China and have developed extensive cooperative partnerships with a network of schools in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
1986-2018. 黑ICP备11005470号-1. www.oceg.com