Oriental Cambridge Education
Review: Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education.
Job Overview for Oriental Cambridge Education:
Salary Per Month:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Job Requirements for Oriental Cambridge Education
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Oriental Cambridge Education Job Requirements
- Native English speaker or Non-native with a good accent
- At least 2 years working experience
- TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
- No criminal record
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Oriental Cambridge Education Job Description
Our kindergartens are looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
35 different cities in China including Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Zhang Jia Gang, Tianjin.
- Monthly Salary: US$ 2500 per Month
- Class Size: 20 students
- Class Length: 20-45 min
- Age Group: Age 3-7
- Work Hour per Week: 40 hours
- Class Schedule
- Working Location: Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhongshan, Wuhan, China
- Build and refine the management system to ensure the best academic results
- Establish classroom policies, procedures, and forms to successfully implement the curriculum
- Regularly assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum
- Care for and maintain the classroom materials
- Maintain courtesy, respect, and positive disciplinary procedures with children
- Ensure each child receives equal opportunities for education in all areas of learning according to the child’s developmental needs
- Competitive salary
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Annual travel bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Work visa documentation
- Weekends and all national holidays off
Oriental Cambridge Education Compensation
- 12,000-18,000 RMB/M
- Free apartment or housing allowance
- up to 8000RMB flight reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Work visa documentation
- Work Hours & Class size:
- 8 hours per day including office hours
- 20 teaching hours maximum per week
- 20 – 25 kids per classroom
- Monday to Friday work, weekends off!
How to Apply to Oriental Cambridge Education?
Oriental Cambridge Education Interview Process
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teaching Abroad Job updates
School Info of Oriental Cambridge Education
OCEG is a private education group based in China overseeing 150 schools from pre-school to higher education.
Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education. We are one of the most comprehensive international education groups in China and have developed extensive cooperative partnerships with a network of schools in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
1986-2018. 黑ICP备11005470号-1. www.oceg.com