Job Overview for Owen Foreign Language School:
Salary Per Month:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Requirements for Owen Foreign Language School
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Owen Education International is a non-degree educational institution which is dedicated to providing English language education for students aged 4-18, working collaboratively with the following international organizations: Cambridge University Press, Macmillan Education, Pearson Education Group, and Trinity College London. Holding the philosophy of ‘providing a professional service, upholding accomplished students, and honoring integrity & responsibility’, Owen is home to over 200 foreign experts from different countries, teachers with overseas teaching and study experience, and over 1000 Chinese staff. We endeavor to provide the best English language education solutions. Students and parents welcome our introduction of multi-media learning materials, the application of ‘constructivism’ and the cultivation of students’ interest in learning. All these enable Owen to be closely connected to numerous local communities and honored by all levels of local government. Owen Education has 45 teaching centers in the Southwest China.
Kunming, Chongqing, Chengdu
1) Instructing students ages 4-18 in the English language
2) Classroom management
3) Utilizing creative, interactive speaking listening activities that engage students
4) Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum
5) Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars
6) Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students’ English abilities
1) Mother language should be English
2) At least one year teaching experience5) Degree (bachelor or above)
3) Teacher’s Certificate (TEFL, TESOL , CELTA )
4) Reference letter
5) Health Examination report copy
6) Non-Criminal Certificate
How to Apply?
Submit your application to **Independent & Individual Agent Anna Luo via the form.
**Independent & Individual Agent is not an employee of the organization that you’re applying to, but independent recruiting agent.
About Owen Foreign Language School