Review: Seems like the company is page is down currently as 4/23/19.
Job Overview for Perfect English:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Requirements for Perfect English
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Perfect English Job Requirements
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate or 2 years teaching experience required.
Perfect English Job Description
At Perfect English, we expect our teachers to be energetic, enthusiastic and animated in the classroom and have professionalism in oral and written communications. You are expected to be a good teacher, pure and simple, be on time, be professional, and teach good classes. That’s it ! No hidden agenda ! We train all our new teachers whether they are experienced or not and not just once but throughout your time with us. Perhaps the most important thing is having a good sense of humor.
- Student age range: 3-12 years old in the children’s branches, above 12 years old in the adult branch.
- Class size: 16 students in one class. (adult branch 10 students max)
- Class length: 1hour per class. (adult branch 1.5 to 2 hours)
- Working Hours: 25 hours per week, zero office hours with two consecutive days off.
- Curriculum: Perfect English books and Incredible English from Oxford) the teacher creates their own lesson plans from set lesson plans provided.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Training: teacher orientation and training throughout the year.
Perfect English Compensation
- Net Monthly income: (RMB 9,000 – 11,000) based on experience
- Housing: Monthly stipend (RMB 1,500) with 25 teaching hour contract.
- Bonus: End of year bonus (RMB 9,000).
- Demo class bonus: (30 RMB for each child signed)
- Over time: (RMB 100) if over contract hours
- Insurance: (RMB 2000 per year).
- Public Holiday: Paid Chinese public holidays off.
- Annual Holiday: 2 weeks in winter, 2 weeks in summer according to school calendar.
- Sick Leave: 5 paid sick leave days.
- If you are new or experienced, our training program will help you be your best You get the support of bilingual Chinese teachers in and out of the classroom.
- Airport pickup and an initial two-week stay in a hotel while we help you find your own apartment.
- 24-hour access to a bilingual operations team to help you when you get lost, bargain for you, translate, and help you manage day to day life in China, plus free internet at your branch location.
How to Apply to Perfect English?
Perfect English Interview Process
School Info of Perfect English
长春市佩尔英语培训学校 Changchun Perfect English Training School is a fully licensed; American owned and managed school in Changchun, China. Started in February 2002 by Jack and Janet Murray (former teachers in the US) with ten students, we now have eight Perfect English locations in Changchun and teach more than 8,000 students, from three years old to adult, making us the largest foreign teacher based school in Changchun.
We are one of Changchun’s oldest English language training centres, with a history of more than ten years. We are not a franchise, we’re a school. Perfect English has a deep interest in the education of English in China, and is not here to simply entertain students or provide a babysitting service. Our motto is “Above All Else -– Quality Education”
PE is not small, with eight branches spread throughout Changchun. We have contracts with kindergartens, primary schools, middle and high schools and private companies. The teaching faculty currently has around 30 foreign teachers, some of whom have been with us for over five years. More than half of our teachers renew after the initial one year contract, and the average length of stay for the past five years has been 2.1 years.
We have established a school that balances Western educational methodologies and standards with Chinese culture to ensure that our students learn well. Perfect English was the first (and still is the only) school in Changchun to establish an “English Only” policy requiring all students and staff to speak only English while in the school.
The clear mandate for all Perfect English Associates is to do whatever is necessary to achieve a higher level of excellence in teaching English! We believe that the product of excellent teachers, materials, methods, management and philosophy is that our students will learn to communicate in clear, accurate and understandable English.
2nd floor, Torch Building, 2400 Tongzhi St, Changchun, Jilin 13002, CN