Job Overview for Quality Education Company (QEC):
Salary Per Month:
Adult (age 18+)
Job Requirements for Quality Education Company (QEC)
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Min Hours Per Week:
QEC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high-quality education in Saudi Arabia. The founders of QEHC all shared the common objective of wishing to invest in education with a view to making a difference. The owners are motivated by their desire to ensure all learners are given the best opportunities to maximize their potential.
A leading national educational institution experienced in the design and delivery of high-quality education and training, fit for the contemporary.
Produce a generation of individuals able to contribute to the Kingdom’s progress And to further the development of the country by investing in and actively promoting the skills and educational development of employees in the public and private sectors.
QEHC is a leading provider of soft skills training in Saudi Arabia. We partner with an international provider and also deliver training to government and industry in our training academy in Riyadh.
Teacher training and Professional Development:
QEHC has a history of teacher training provision to schools and government. We have worked at government level to provide teacher training including training for Gifted and Talented in partnerships with King Abdul Aziz and His Companions Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity (also known as Mawhibba). QEHC partners with international teacher training providers to deliver government contracts and build local capacity.
Soft Skills Training
We deliver soft-skills training via our academy in Riyadh.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred)
• Masters or Ph.D. (Preferred in any related field)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted)
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within the workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
How to Apply?
Submit your application to the HR at firstname.lastname@example.org