Abroad ESL Teacher for Saxoncourt (Shane English School)
Summary(Review): Shane English Schools (part of the Saxoncourt Group) is one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. It has been going for over 40 years and currently has schools in over 13 different countries. We are continually growing and developing and every year looking to open new schools to broaden our horizons.We focus on support and development of our teachers and this is done in various ways. On arrival, teachers go through a training session which covers all areas needed to teach the wide array of classes they will have. There is ongoing teacher development in the form of class observations, workshops and team teaching and a supportive and nurturing environment provided to ensure that teachers are able to grow to their full potential.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
For all positions, we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Guaranteed teaching hours
- Full training and support throughout the contract.
- Full visa and welfare support, with a contract completion bonus.
- For a number of locations, we offer flight reimbursement and a housing allowance. With strong academic and western management and a comprehensive curriculum.
Job opening in Chengdu, China
- 12,000 RMB per month.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Flight reimbursement up to 4,200 RMB.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- End of contract bonus.
- Health insurance provided.
- Arrival hotel costs covered.
- Visa costs within China covered.
- Teaching Assistant with every class who will assist with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behaviour.
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work.
- All courses have complete course guides and syllabus guides. This takes pressure off you (the teacher) and frees you to concentrate on how to develop your teaching, rather than worrying about what to teach.
- Close welfare support. The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
- Lots of opportunities for career development (Teacher Management, Teacher Training, Marketing and Sales, Publishing, Teacher Recruitment) with Shane English Schools both nationally and internationally with schools all over Asia. As well as opportunities at the multiple head offices in varying departments.
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Passport from UK, IRE, USA, CAN, S.A., N.Z, AUS (due to local visa requirements).
- A recognised EFL qualification, minimum 120 hours (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Teaching experience not required.
- Candidate must be open-minded, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working, patient and professional.
- Must also be looking for a challenge and enjoy working with young learners!
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
Position in Taiwan
- Attend a tailored orientation experience that includes a week of valuable teacher training, meeting teachers from all over the world, and social events, and more!
- Join your team with airport pickup, local orientation with staff, and help finding an apartment.
- Earn between 50,000 – 70,000 NT$ monthly.
- Get a pay rise every 6 months.
- Receive up to 20,000 NT$ as a contract bonus after 12 months.
- Enjoy a great work/life balance with only 20-25 teaching hours per week.
- And the guaranteed salary system means no unexpectedly low paychecks!
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Abroad ESL Teacher Interview Process & Tips
Company Information for Saxoncourt (Shane English School)
Shane English Schools (part of the Saxoncourt Group) is one of the biggest British owned TEFL companies in Asia. It has been going for over 40 years and currently has schools in over 13 different countries. We are continually growing and developing and every year looking to open new schools to broaden our horizons.
We focus on support and development of our teachers and this is done in various ways. On arrival, teachers go through a training session which covers all areas needed to teach the wide array of classes they will have. There is ongoing teacher development in the form of class observations, workshops and team teaching and a supportive and nurturing environment provided to ensure that teachers are able to grow to their full potential.
We feel that it is important that teachers who teach with us in Asia have a well-rounded experience. We encourage our teachers to explore the local culture and neighbouring countries during their time with us.
Our Head Offices are populated with Shane teachers who have grown and developed with the company and then moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, teacher training, teacher recruitment, marketing, sales and other roles.
China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam
About Saxoncourt Recruitment
With headquarters in Taipei, London and Edinburgh. Saxoncourt Recruitment can help you secure a teaching position at Shane English Schools in China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia or Korea.
We can also offer teaching positions with our partner schools in Italy, Spain, China or Cambodia.
Our team of experienced consultants are here to offer advice and assistance with your first step or continued development within the EFL industry. With a variety of teaching, academic and management roles across Asia, Saxoncourt Recruitment is the best choice for securing employment within the EFL industry.
Since 1990, Saxoncourt Recruitment has been sending teachers and new graduates to all corners of the globe to begin or develop their teaching career.
Saxoncourt prides itself on its commitment to educational excellence.
The Saxoncourt Group is a world leader in the provision of high-quality English Language instruction via language schools, international kindergartens, international primary schools and international secondary schools enhanced by our wide range of ancillary services and products.
As a full-service education company, Saxoncourt also provides teacher training and teacher recruitment for the English-language education field.
With operations in the UK and Europe, East Asia, South East Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa, we have been a world leader in the provision of high-quality English courses and related services since 1977.
Found in 1977. HQ in London, UK. saxoncourtgroup.co.uk