Job Overview for Teach Taiwan Recruiting Center:
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for Teach Taiwan Recruiting Center
Native North American
Min Hours Per Week:
Are you interested in teaching and traveling at the same time? Why not come to Taiwan, nicknamed “The Heart of Asia,” with so much to offer, see, and do. Taiwan is an excellent place to start teaching abroad. You may find finding teaching jobs in foreign countries to be confusing and frustrating.
Luckily, we at TeachTaiwan will help you through the tough and tedious process of finding you a job
and even help you along the way even after you have arrived in Taiwan!
Various locations in Taiwan
- School Type: Public School
- Student Grade Level: Gr.1~Gr.6 / Gr.7~Gr.9/ Gr.10~Gr.12
- Location: New Taipei City, Taoyuan City,
Hsinchu City, Taichung City, Tainan City.
- Positions Available Now: 50
- Start date: Late Aug. 2018~Ongoing recruitment
- (We accept applications and have positions for you All year round)
- Teaching Subject: Conversational English
- Teaching hours: 20~24/week
- Office Hours: 8:00am~5:00pm, Mon~Fri
- Salary: US$2200~2800/month
- Housing Stipend: US$170/month
- Contract Completion Bonus: 1 month
- Air-ticket: US$2700 Round-trip
- Benefits and Bonuses: Work permit & Health Insurance
- 1. Native English Speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa
2. Teacher’s Certificate or Sub Teaching License issued by gov’t.
How to Apply
- Send Resume to the Agent Emily Wang via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates
About Teach Taiwan Recruiting Center