TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam for EMG Education
Summary(Review): EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Job Overview for TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam:
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Details for TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam Job Description
– Teach English, Maths, and Science for students from primary to high school level;
– Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
– Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
– Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
– Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Please include the following with your application to email@example.com:
– Updated CV
– Copy of degrees, certificates
– A copy of passport (photo page)
– A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)
– A recent photo
– Covid-19 vaccination certificate
TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam Job Requirements
– Be a native-speaker;
– Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam Salary and Compensation
– Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
– EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
– The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
– Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
– Free lunch is provided for all employees.
– Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
– Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
– Curriculum and supporting materials provided
– Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
– Other benefits will be shared during the interview
How to Apply to TEFL/ESL Teachers teaching Maths/ Science and English in Vietnam?
Company Information for EMG Education
EMG Education is one of the largest private education organizations in Vietnam. Its mission is to provide Vietnam learners across all ages an opportunity and the right preparation to succeed on the global stage.
EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12. The Integrated Program is delivered by experienced, native English speaking teachers with a wide variety of academic backgrounds from all over the world and provides students enrolled with access to a high quality international curriculum.
We are a strategic partner of Pearson, the largest education company in the world, authorized to administer globally-recognized high-stakes exams including the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, Edexcel International GCSEs, and others. EMG Education is also ACT Inc.’s exclusive partner to administer the ACT® – American College Testing in Vietnam.