Abroad ESL Teacher for Wall Street English
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Wall Street English (China) has over 70 centers in 11 cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi, and Suzhou.
Please let us know which cities you are most interested in working in your cover letter. How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
2. University degree, Bachelors or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months of full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
– CNY16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
– Monthly & quarterly bonus
– Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
– Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
– Up to 10 days of hotel stay provided upon arrival
– You get to choose where to live! We provide assistance with finding accommodation.
– 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
– New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
– Career development opportunities.
– Possible relocation to new city, center or country
– Student and staff referral bonus system
– Airport Pickup
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Abroad ESL Teacher Interview Process & Tips
Our HR team is always looking for top quality teachers. In order to stand out in this competitive environment, we suggest that you bring authenticity to your interviews. Let us know about your motivations, your passions and what you can bring to the table. Tell us about your experience in the classroom and how you will use it to enrich our student’s lives. Also, let us know about your eagerness to learn new skills implementing new methodologies.
During the interviews, a good tip would be to listen carefully to our recruiters and make sure to follow instructions and answer questions with detailed but concise information. Just as a good teacher would.
Most importantly, show us how great it would be to work alongside you; because other than top talent, we are looking for people that will fit within our WSE family!
Our Study Advisors are a crucial part of our ecosystem. They are in contact with our students when they are most needed. They are there to clear up questions regarding the language, the system and overall study habits. This is why, during the interviews, our team is looking for individuals that are helpful, knowledgable and eager to help students improve their English.
To increase your chances during your interview, let us know about your passion for teaching and helping other reach their goals. Talk about how you will be able to enrich the experience for students and show us your best customer service side.
Also, we want to see individuals that are independent, adaptable, and a pleasure to work along side with.
Our Course Consultants are in charge of introducing the Wall Street English product to prospective students; they also take care of current students by making sure that they remain motivated and involved with WSE activities. Successful Course Consultants are self-motivated, multitasking, driven individuals that are good at identifying the needs and desires of our students.
Show us your ability to identify pain points and address them with the right solutions; show us that you are a great team player capable of meeting individual targets while helping the team reach theirs.
Overall, our Course Consultants need to have a thirst for knowledge and a genuine belief in our products and services.
Company Information for Wall Street English
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.