Job Overview for Open Book
Salary per month:Minimal: $
Student Ages:Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Degree Required:Bachelor or above
Accent(s):Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Minimal Teaching Hours per week:20
Public kindergarten, elementary and high schools located throughout Thailand.
About 20 hrs of classes per week, monday-friday, 7.30am-4.30pm.
Thailand (various locations)
English teachers needed (also hiring Science or Maths teachers), several locations available. Minimum contract: 4,5 months (renewable)
• Salary FROM 32,000 THB/month (from 35,000thb for Science or Maths teacher)
• Free Work Visa Application & Work Permit (+ guidance for the whole process)
• Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
• Free transportation to your schools’ province
• Free teachers license
• Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
• Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
• Cultural awareness training
• Full support throughout your contract period (24/7)
• Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
-Native english speaker
-Hold any bachelor degree (B.Science required for science or maths teacher position)
-Teaching experience (preferably)
How to Apply?
Send your application to the HR Jonathan Altmayer via the form
About Open Book
Your Teaching experience with Open Book will be so much more than just a job. It’s a country known for the warmth of its people, and as a teacher you can expect to become a part of the community wherever you teach.
ADDRESS: 6/84 Ladprao 25 Building,, Bangkok 10900 Thailand