Last updated: October 1, 2017
OnlineEnglishTeachingJobs.com/OETJobs.com does respect intellectual property rights. If you find any content that appears to be copied in a manner that infringes on copyright laws then please follow the process below.
Procedure for Making Copyright Claim and Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Submit a notice of your claim to the following:
Email: admin (at) OETJobs.com
To start a full review of the claim include the following:
- Statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed, or a statement that you are an authorized agent allowed to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Statement, under penalty of perjury if falsified, that the information in the notification is accurate.
- Identification the copyrighted work through url and screenshot that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you have exclusive ownership of that is infringed upon by OnlineEnglishTeachingJobs.com/OETJobs.com.
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email.
We will respond to any complaints in a timely manner and will remove any content that is determined to have violated DMCA.