Review: Tute school is out of the UK prefers you have a wired Internet connection. You will also be required to have a background check in the UK or the country where you reside. The students that they are teaching are mainly from Western Europe. You must be familiar with Microsoft office applications since I was one of the key tools that the used to teach online.
Job Overview for Tute
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Tute
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Tute Job Requirements
Before you commit time to your application, please be aware and give some careful consideration to the requirements outlined below that must be met before we can offer teaching assignments. This will, of course, be in addition to you meeting the Tute pedagogy standards.
Your home system must pass our Tute IT test
- Lessons are delivered using Tute’s online Learning Cloud and you will, therefore, need a computer with a wired internet connection (Ethernet cable), webcam and a headset with a mic for teaching from home
- Your home computer and Internet connection must pass our Tute IT Access test. Do be aware that due to our lesson servers being in Western Europe, it is less likely for those teaching from greater distance to achieve our minimum requirements
Tute Job Description
Successful applicants will be fully trained in delivering Tute lessons via our innovative technology and evolving online pedagogies.
- Excellent rates of pay per lesson
- Flexible work to fit around your commitments
- Exciting and innovative online teaching via our Learning Cloud
- Develop your expertise, and make a positive difference to young lives
During the school day
We deliver lessons to schools and organisations as part of a blended solution during school hours. These are:
- Tute Learning Programmes: a targeted programme of lessons planned as intervention to support specific student cohorts in need of enrichment, extension or catch-up.
- Tute Virtual School: a fixed timetable of lessons, built flexibly to enable immediate provision for students in need of alternative education.
- Tute Courses: delivered online by a specialised teacher which results in a qualification at either GCSE, AS or A-Level.
Evening and weekend work
We are very excited to announce our expansion into new international markets and so continue to need more teachers! Tute has been very successful working with hundreds of schools across the UK and now we want to bring what we have learnt about online teaching to the after-school tutoring market.
In our strive to democratise education, we believe we can revolutionise the tutoring market by offering parents online group tutoring delivered by experienced and qualified teachers. Initially, we will be launching with core subjects across KS3 and 4, but we would love to hear from teachers of all curriculum subjects who want to continue to make a difference beyond the classroom and earn some extra money whilst doing so.
How to Apply to Tute?
School Info of Tute
Tute’s objective is to be the first-choice online teaching partner for LAs, schools, PRUs and other establishments in ensuring that all children are engaged and are achieving in a high-quality, rich and inclusive curriculum. Tute’s range of products, delivered by our qualified teachers, fill the ever-increasing gaps in provision.
Tute is a BETT award-winning provider of live and interactive teaching, online. We partner with schools to improve pupil attainment by providing flexible, affordable additional teaching and learning to fill gaps in capacity and curriculum.
Tute’s qualified teachers deliver lessons live in our safeguarded online classroom, the Learning Cloud and improve student outcomes from KS1 – KS5, in over 30 subjects, deployed by schools as intervention, enrichment, catch-up or alternative provision.