Review: Live Lingua is looking for native English speakers with at least two years of experience. They have the basic requirements and no salary information. You need to have a university degree, along with a good computer with both a microphone and a camera, along with a reliable internet connection. They’re currently hiring 1 Korean, 1 French, 1 Japanese, and 1 German teacher (as August 2018)
Job Overview for Live Lingua
Pay Rate per Hour
Teaching Experience in Years
Minimal Hours per week
Internet Speed (MB/s)
- Salary range: Depending on experience. The range is not specified.
- Class size: One to One and groups with a 3 Student Maximum
- Class duration: One Hour
- Student age group: From Age 5
- Live Lingua teachers give free trial lessons to potential students that are provided by the school
- Language Classes Available: 7 days a week – 24 hours a day
- Minimal weekly hour commitment: 15 hours
- Native/Non-Native: Live Lingua features all native speakers for each of the 11 languages we teach
- Bachelor’s degree requirement: Education degree or Bachelor’s degree and a certificate to teach the language to foreigners
- Teaching experience requirement: Minimum of 2 years of language teaching experience
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate requirement: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate required / Relevant certificate to teach each language as a foreign language
- Have access to a good computer with both a microphone and a camera, along with a reliable internet connection.
Here is a video to help you better understand Live Lingua:
How to Apply?
If you meet these criteria, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please know that due to a large number of CV’s we receive each day we are unable to respond to all of them. If your CV fits one of our open positions, we will respond. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to working with you.
Please fill the form below to contact the HR at Live Lingua directly.