Online English Teacher for UUABC
Summary(Review): UUABC is hiring online English teachers! You can work from home.
Job Overview for Online English Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
1, 1 on 4
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online English Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 10 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Online English Teacher Job Description
- Teach online ESL classes to students from 4-12 years old.
- Preview lesson plans and coursewares before classes.
- Attend orientation and on-job training.
- The pay rate is from $15-20 per hour with bonuses available.
Online English Teacher Job Requirements
- Native English speakers.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- At least 1 year’s online ESL teaching experience (for kids preferred).
- Experience in teaching Subject English preferred.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is a MUST.
- American/British accent preferred.
- A desktop/laptop for online teaching, quiet teaching environment, stable internet connection, equipment(headsets, webcam etc.) required.
- Outgoing and cooperative, highly responsible and professional.
Online English Teacher Salary and Compensation
- Hourly rate of $15-20 per hour.
How to Apply to Online English Teacher?
Online English Teacher Interview Process & Tips
Resume (latest version) & a recent photo.
Company Information for UUABC
Founded in 2016 and backed by US listed education company OneSmart (NYSE listed, Sticker ONE), UUabc is one of the most prestigious online English teaching institutes in China with a reputation on highest teaching quality and best customer experience. Led by an American CEO with language teaching background, UUabc is very selective on recruiting and offering our qualified teachers the much-deserved pay, respect, and much more clearly defined career progression planning. UUabc will leverage this group to broadcast key messages as well as let our teachers to exchange teaching tips and ideas. There is always a ‘u’ in ‘us’, and let us connect the world via language teaching.