Review: Moxon English is a small online English school based in the UK with mainly Italian students. They stated that they are interested in working with Italian-speaking teachers, native from the UK and the US. You must have teaching experience or a TEFL certificate with a fast and reliable internet connection. They will pay 150 euros gross for the completion of each 10-hour cycles of lessons + few admin works. Typically, all lessons are base on communication and conversation through Skype.
Job Overview for Moxon English
Pay Rate per Hour
Teaching Experience in Years
Minimal Hours per week
Internet Speed (MB/s)
- Being a Skype teacher with Moxon English is really enjoyable to work.
- You’ll meet people from all over the world without having to leave home . . . and get paid for it!
- It’s also extremely rewarding to see your students improving day by day as a result of your hard work
- The lessons are usually based on communication and conversation, so a large part of your job is to build relationships
- Your most important responsibility is to TURN UP FOR THE LESSON AND ENJOY YOURSELF – we know that if you are on-time, relaxed and happy then your student will be too
- We’ll give you all the resources you need to deliver excellent lessons on Skype
- Normally being professional and having common sense are enough to ensure a successful relationship with students and with Moxon English but there are also some guidelines and rules which need to be followed
- We are especially interested in working with Italian-speaking teachers from the UK and the US
- After completing the questionnaire we will invite successful candidates to submit a short and informal video message on Skype. Subsequently, there will be a short meeting on Skype as a further opportunity for you to get to know Moxon English and find out more about teaching online.
- Native speakers from the UK and the US (speaking Italian is an advantage).
- Teaching experience or a TEFL qualification.
- Fast and reliable internet connection.
- 150 euros gross for the completion of each 10-hour cycles of lessons + few admin works.