Educational Content Writer
Job Overview for Educational Content Writer:
Salary Per Month:
Rate Per Hour:
Bachelor or above
Hours Per Week:
Educational Content Writer Job Description
As an Educational Content Writer, you will develop engaging micro-lessons to help students prepare for the LSAT. You’ll “unlearn” the traditional approach to curriculum development and adapt to our non-linear, choose-your-own-adventure content style. You will also be responsible for drafting a significant number of original exam practice questions that mirror the difficulty and nature of those found on the actual test. As some aspects of the exams, such as logic games and logical reasoning portions, are daunting for many students, you’ll teach deductive reasoning and other logical thinking processes in a way that seems natural and effortless.
- Develop interactive learning content in collaboration with a brilliant team of professional content developers who share a passion for teaching;
- Ensure academic integrity through peer-review, providing and receiving constructive feedback to ensure the highest quality content;
- Contribute to overall course design and pedagogical guidelines; and
- After the course launches, utilize student learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other forms of feedback to update and enhance the content further toward unprecedented levels of efficacy.
Educational Content Writer Job Requirements
- 2+ years of demonstrated expertise in teaching or tutoring on a one-on-one basis and/or educational content development, preferably in standardized test preparation, including drafting reading passages; fluency with Socratic questioning is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and an ability to explain concepts clearly and tailor information for the applicable target audience.
- Strong academic credentials and performance on the LSAT; a degree in law, education, curriculum, education technology, or a related field is a strong plus.
- A keen eye for details and organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- An ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to commit to at least 25 hrs/week (35+ hrs preferred).
Educational Content Writer Salary and Compensation
- Competitive compensation with significant bonuses based on the quality and productivity of your work.
- Various promotion opportunities within the content development department based on performance.
- An energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly team of colleagues.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere.
How to Apply to Educational Content Writer?
Company Information for mindojo
Making quality education universally accessible and affordable
Mindojo was founded on the belief that in the near future every student in the world will be able to receive superb, yet affordable education from an AI tutor. We’re a team passionate about creating that AI tutor and fixing many of the problems plaguing education today.