Online ESL Teacher for ESLStarter
Review: ESL Starter school is looking for teachers who have a BA(preferred but not mandatory), TESOL or TEFL certificate (although can be studied later, experience teaching ESL, and are a US or Canadian passport holder. Yes, this is a company out of the UK, but they do not hire teachers from the UK. The classes are multi-student classes with mostly children under 12. You will be provided US Common Core lesson materials, and the peak hours are 6:00 AM – 9:30 AM EST. Each lesson is 45 minutes and the rate of pay is up to $20 for each lesson paid through Paypal.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
Hello online English teachers!
We are looking for North American and Canadian candidates to join our successful online teaching school.
This exciting opportunity includes a fixed teaching schedule, the security of a 6 month renewable contract and allows you to teach to groups of at least 4 students per class, making for a stimulating and interactive learning environment.
Teach English online and work from home
Introducing the perfect work from home opportunity where you can make extra money and share your culture with eager classes of young Chinese learners.
You will be provided with extensive training, an interactive teaching platform and all lesson plan materials. Teaching English online has never been easier!
Why these online teaching jobs?
If you are looking for a fun and professional environment in which to teach English, you’ve found the perfect place!
- The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
- The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45 minute class, plus performance based bonuses
- The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by an experienced, in-house team
- The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours (6:00 AM – 9:30 AM EST)
- The place: Conveniently teach from your own home
- The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset – we provide the rest
- The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students