Review: Go Fluent focuses on business English in both one-on-one and group lessons settings. They are highly demanding though when it comes to hours so be certain that you can work four or more hours a day during the weekdays. GoFluent hires both native English teachers (American, Canadian or British citizens) and ones from the Philippines.
Job Overview for Go Fluent:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Here is a Webinar video to help you get a better idea of them:
Here are an eLearning Sales Presentation and a Promotional Video as well:
Corporate English Trainer | Global
goFLUENT is the leading English distance learning company in Europe. We are expanding our reach to become the number one distance learning organization in the world. To do that, we are looking for fun, energetic, and intelligent individuals from different backgrounds who will help transform our clients’ communication skills and make them more competitive in today’s dynamic business world.
- Business and/or corporate experience
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, reading, writing — grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Native language must be English
- American, Canadian or British citizens who are CURRENTLY LIVING in Mexico or other countries in Central America (We do not assist in processing visas for relocating) are welcome to apply.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Some college is required; a degree is preferred.
- Computer skills are a must.
- Typing skills are necessary, including the ability to type accurately while on the telephone.
- Multitasking is key.
- Training/teaching experience is a plus.
- High-speed Internet access
- PC or laptop with Windows 7 or higher or MAC with 10.5 or higher
- Land-line or cable telephone (Cell/mobile phones are acceptable for the interview, but candidate must install land-line/cable phone if hired)
- Quiet, dedicated workspace
- Computer headset
- Webcam capability is a plus.
Corporate English Trainer | Philippines
As a Trainer, you will be conducting English training online, over the phone, and via webcam to our clients. Our learners are mostly business professionals and executives. On any given day, you may have a CEO, senior manager from a top company, scientist, doctor, lawyer, or other professionals from highly-specialized fields as your learner.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Excellent English communication skills (expert/native proficiency level in both oral and written English)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Applicants with TESOL/CELTA certifications will be prioritized
- 1-4 Yrs experience in Education or its equivalent is a plus
- Business or corporate experience is highly desired.
- Willing to work a night shift (7pm-4am)
- Offices are located in Eastwood City, Libis and Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and manage web and system application projects for clients/users.
- Analyze and evaluate user needs and develop web and system application solutions
- Write supporting documents for projects developed and tested
- Develop system applications
- Design and develop web and system user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools
- Recommend technical feasibilities, optimization, and solutions
- Modify and update existing technologies improvise performances
- Troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems relating to software applications and programs
- Analyze the requirements of a web application
- Understanding of component technologies, client/server architectures, HTML/XML, and database technologies