Online Teacher for iTutor
Summary(Review): iTutor.com is an online education platform that works with school districts across the country to provide K-12 homebound instruction, credit recovery assistance, and test preparation. They are looking for experienced Middle and High School Teachers to work with their students. The pay rate varies from $10 to a maximum of $20 per hour. All classes are one-on-one. You will be teaching elementary school through high school and college prep students. You have to have a bachelor’s degree or above and must have a native North American accent. They also require that you have a certificate in the US. The minimum amount of hours per week is five. They also have full-time positions which are hard to find for online teachers.
Job Overview for Online Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online Teacher
Native North American
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 8 MB/s
Min Downloading: 15 MB/s
Online Teacher Job Description
- Promote creativity and excitement in the virtual learning environment
- Teach course content remotely via webcam, microphone and our online classroom/whiteboard
- Administer and assess exams and assignments
- Keep in communication with team coordinators
- Submit reports following class sessions
- Present self in a professional manner
- Motivate and engage with students
Work From Home
Make A Difference
Join The CommunityProfessional development and collaboration with top Educators and leaders in the education industry.
Online Teacher Job Requirements
- Experience with ACT test prep
- Must be presently hold a Bachelor’s Degree or be currently enrolled in a matriculated program.
- Computer, webcam, and microphone with a reliable internet connection
- Proficiency with technology
- Prior tutoring experience
- Current U.S. State Teaching Certificate
- Clear Background Screening
HOW MANY YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
How to Apply to Online Teacher?
Online Teacher Interview Process & Tips
- Current State ID
- Current Teaching Certificate
- Educator Agreement
- Payroll Documents
HOW LONG IS THE HIRING PROCESS?
Company Information for iTutor
iTutor partners with school districts across the country providing live, online instruction and tutoring from our network of certified teachers. We specialize in homebound instruction, credit accrual and recovery, high-stakes test prep, academic intervention services, and enrichment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality education support to students anytime/everywhere while providing district administrators with cost-effective options that supplement the practice of the classroom teacher.
iTutor is an Accredited Digital Learning Institute, based in Jericho, NY. As a leading provider of live, personalized online instruction for students in all grade levels, across all subjects, we partner with school districts and college-access programs throughout the U.S.
Launched five years ago in 2014, with a couple of school district partnerships on Long Island, New York, iTutor is now serving thousands of students each day in school districts across the U.S. through live, personalized online instruction.