Online High School Math Teacher for New Oasis International Education
Summary(Review): New Oasis International Education, a U.S. based organization headquartered in Herndon, VA. They are focusing on bridging the gaps between international education and industry-leading programs and partnerships. New Oasis is currently hiring an Online High School Math Teacher. They offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401k, PTO, holidays, and an employee assistance program.
Job Overview for Online High School Math Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online High School Math Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Online High School Math Teacher Job Description
Tower Bridge International Group (TBIG) invites applications for part-time online high school math teachers. The role of the online math teacher is to instruct Chinese secondary students general or specialized subject mathematics in a group setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead math instruction for your online classroom
- Thoughtfully implement TBI math curriculum (with the math level up to Pre-Calculus in equivalence) to ensure that students receive effective instruction in a group setting
- Demonstrate mathematical concepts using models, other available technology methods, and other standard or teacher-prepared instructional aids, techniques and strategies
- Participate in TBI-initiated trainings to get familiar with the virtual teaching environment tools and execute effective and engaging lessons
- Collaborate with TBI support staff and other internal and external partners as directed to optimize student learning
Online High School Math Teacher Job Requirements
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education in Math, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- Secondary school math teaching certificate preferred
- Minimum five years of middle or high school math instructional experience
- Experience in working with Chinese international students or ELL students preferred
- Experience in American Math Competition (AMC) preferred OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current techniques and procedures used in high school math teaching
- Ability to deliver online math classes by using a provided curriculum as guidance
- Ability to deliver math classes with adaptation to ELL students
- Ability to develop supplemental course materials, class activities and assessment tool as needed
- Ability to work independently and work with culturally and linguistically diverse teams
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Online High School Math Teacher Salary and Compensation
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401k, PTO, holidays, and an employee assistance program.
How to Apply to Online High School Math Teacher?
Online High School Math Teacher Interview Process & Tips
Applications should include a cover letter, resume, and the names, emails, and phone numbers of three references. Resumes will be reviewed upon receipt and will be accepted until the position is filled.
Company Information for New Oasis International Education
New Oasis International Education, a U.S. based organization headquartered in Herndon, VA, was founded in 2008 to promote educational opportunities for international students desiring to pursue their studies here in the United States.