English Tutor and Content Writer for Pi Academy
Summary(Review): Pi Academy is a London based company that focuses on tutoring children in various subjects. 11+, 13+, GCSE, A Level Tutoring Services.
Job Overview for English Tutor and Content Writer
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for English Tutor and Content Writer
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
English Tutor and Content Writer Job Description
- Pi Academy is London based tutoring company and looking for the following responsibilities
- To undertake a designated Online English tutoring program to tutor 11 Plus, GCSE students.
- Design and develop electronic teaching material, lecture notes, homework, monthly assessments to assess the performance of students.
- Upload all newly designed assessments on our website and assign the grades based on an outcome of an assessment.
- The candidate is responsible to teach creatively, adapting to the needs of a variety of learners and willing to explore new teaching and learning strategies.
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent communication with parents
- Show accuracy and precision in written presentations.
- Qualifications, experience, and skills required for successful candidates:
- Candidate must have a Bachelors’s degree or Master’s Degree in English, English Literature from top universities like UCL, Imperial, Oxford, Cambridge Kings College.
- Have a strong knowledge of the subject, be professional and personable.
- Salary: £10.00 /hour
English Tutor and Content Writer Job Requirements
- Experience: work: 1 year in teaching/tutoring (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
- Work remotely: Yes, Work from home opportunities
English Tutor and Content Writer Salary and Compensation
- Salary: £10.00 /hour
How to Apply to English Tutor and Content Writer?
Company Information for Pi Academy
Pi Academy is an independent London based tutoring agency which operates within the area of Mill Hill and Finchley and specialises in preparing pupils for 11+, Key Stage 1,2,3 and 4, SATs, and GCSE examinations. We are proud of our excellent teaching methods and passionate about working with pupils to achieve success.