Review: TwoSigmas is a recruiting agency based in the UK. They are looking for native teachers from North America with a neutral North American accent. ESL teaching experience or a current teaching certification is preferred along with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Education, Linguistics, Languages. You will be teaching children between the ages of 5-12. The main hours are between 7am-11am Eastern U.S. time on weekdays and 11am-11pm on weekends. The pay is great at $20 and above.
Job Overview for TwoSigmas:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
How to be successful
These are a few of the things that we’re looking for. We don’t expect our applicants to have all of these qualities – but if you do you might just be our dream teacher!
- Experience working with children between the ages of 5-12.
- ESL teaching experience or a current teaching certification.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (eg Education, Linguistics, Languages).
- Availability to teach at least 15 classes per week – 7.5 hours minimum in total, scheduling them between 7am-11am Eastern U.S. time on weekdays or 11am-11pm on weekends
- A fast internet connection, audio/video capability, and a quiet and professional-looking space.
- A native speaker of English. A neutral North American accent is preferred.
- Experience in the US or Canadian education systems is recommended.
We will process your application and give you a response within 7 days of applying.
During weekdays our customer support team will do everything they can to get back to you within 24 hours.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
About your students
Your students will be from all across China, with most based in the Central and Eastern regions. They are between 5 and 12 years of age, and for many of the younger students, it will be their first time learning English.
This is an opportunity to inspire a new generation of students while learning a thing or two about Chinese culture along the way.
How It Works
Open whiteboard is the perfect tool for teaching your lessons. It’s free to use, runs in your browser, and has a full webcam and mic support.
Interviews don’t have to be scary! We’re available to assist with your interview preparation. We offer guidance, answer questions, and even help you to test your equipment.
The courses are selected by our partner schools and are based on North American elementary school curriculums. We take the hassle out of teaching, so you won’t have to worry about lesson plans or teaching materials. You’ll be provided with everything you need.
Start teaching and get a dream job, which saves your time for things that really matter