Abroad ESL Teacher for BLS idiomas
Summary(Review): BLS is a school in the center of Seville by Plaza de Spain. They are looking for 4 full and 9 part-time English, German and French teachers with students from 3 years to adults.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
BLS is an academy located in a peaceful neighbourhood in the centre of Seville, easily accessible by public transport. We are a team of 5 full and 6 part time teachers looking for vocational professionals to join our team.
19/20 ACADEMIC YEAR – FULL TIME TEACHERS 2 VACANCIES:
The teaching timetable ranges from 20 to 25 contact hours. Normally classroom teaching is from 4 to 10 pm, Monday to Thursday, Friday until 8 pm.
The teaching positions include class preparation, marking, reports, attendance records, meetings with parents, admin work, teacher meetings, external training sessions, etc.
Being keen on teaching a mixture of different levels from 3-year-old kids to proficiency students is essential.
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
-EU passport or Spanish NIE holder
-A recognised TEFL Qualification
-Experience teaching a wide range of age groups and Cambridge official exams
-References related to the position will be required
-Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
– Full and part time contract from 16th September 2019 to towards the end of June 2020.
– Possibility of starting work at the beginning of September and of summer work.
– General health coverage according to Spanish law.
– Competitive salary
– 20-25 contact hours per week
– Fully paid holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and several days during the local Feria of Seville. We also have all official local, regional and national holidays.
– Paid 3-day induction from the beginning of the contract. It is essential that teachers are in Seville to attend this induction.
– Teachers will be provided with books and resources
– We offer teachers the opportunity to attend subsidised Spanish classes at our centre.
– Maximum of 10 students in a class
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Company Information for BLS idiomas
BLS is a friendly school in the centre of Seville by Plaza de Spain. We are 4 full and 9 part-time English, German and French teachers with students from 3 years to adults We look for enthusiastic professionals with team spirit. We offer quality service so our students enjoy language learning, giving them freedom to travel and improve their work and study prospects by achieving the best results and qualifications. We provide training and resources. Classrooms have technology and a/c.