ESL teachers in public schools for Eduhope Education
Summary(Review): We can provide PU letters to help teachers outside of China to get Z visa. Public schools positions (students age 7-18). Our schools are located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. I look forward to hearing from you.
Job Overview for ESL teachers in public schools:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Details for ESL teachers in public schools
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
ESL teachers in public schools Job Description
- public primary/middle/high schools
- Maximum of 18 lessons per week (40-45 mins per lesson), with an average class size of 35 to 50 students.
- Working time: 8:00-12:00,14:00-18:00 from Monday to Friday
- Deliver a learner-centered, engaging English course.
- Ensure equal participation of all students.
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities.
- Attend school festivals, parties, and events.
ESL teachers in public schools Job Requirements
- Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa,etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA certificate or 2 years of teaching experience
- Clean criminal record.
- Teaching license preferred.
- Professional, positive, and culturally aware attitude
ESL teachers in public schools Salary and Compensation
-Excellent base salary: 14,000 – 18,000 RMB plus RMB 3,000 housing allowance monthly (depending on qualifications and previous experience).
-6,000 RMB flight reimbursement .
-All the national public holidays
-One month fully paid holiday
-5000 RMB contract completion bonus
-up to 5000RMB for quarantine hotel fee
-Contract renewal bonus
-Paid sick leaves
-Annual salary increase
-Legal ‘Z’ work visa, work permit, and residence permit provided
-Accidental and Social insurance
-Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
-Free Chinese class provided
-Airport pickup service
-Hotel upon arrival
-Monthly team building
How to Apply to ESL teachers in public schools?
Company Information for Eduhope Education
Eduhope International Management Limited is a comprehensive international education management institution. After it’s establishment in July 2013 in Shenzhen, Eduhope acquired the qualification for labordispatch from the State Administration of Foreign Affairs.
Eduhope specializes in curriculum development, foreign teacher managementand is dedicated to carrying out the active practice of education internationalization in the hope of broadening the vision of English education in China.
We undertake a series of exchange programs among primary and middle schools in China and the UK. We aim to provide students, teachers and parents with an insight of a variety of different teaching methods in order to improve our student’s English skills.