English & I Co., Ltd.
Review: English & I curriculum has been written with over 16 years of experience in Thailand.
Job Overview for English & I Co., Ltd. :
Salary Per Month:
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for English & I Co., Ltd.
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Per Week:
25 hours per week
English & I Co., Ltd. Job Requirements
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in order for us to apply for a work permit. As we provide extensive training you will not be excluded if you do not have a TEFL or TESOL qualification. Applicants from in and outside of Thailand are welcome to apply.
* Non-native English speakers with a native level of English proficiency will also be considered
To apply please, send your CV along with a scan of your passport, scans of your degrees and certificates and any references you may have.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
English & I Co., Ltd. Job Description
English & I Co., Ltd. is looking for full time native English speaking teachers for our Kindergarten and Primary programmes in Lopburi. We offer a full-time contract with the salary of 37,500 baht per month*. Teachers will also get 4 weeks of paid holiday throughout the year (2 weeks in April, 1 week in October and at least a week around Christmas and New Year) plus Thai Buddhist and national holidays.
* Terms and conditions apply
English & I Co., Ltd. Compensation
The benefits are as follows:
– You will receive a performance related bonus on the completion of the contract (2 full school terms)
– You will get your teaching permit and work permit at the company’s expense
– We will also assist you in your application for a NON-B Visa from your own country (we require all of our teachers to have a NON-B visa on arrival as this allows us to apply for the work permit immediately)
– We provide basic health insurance
– We provide ongoing support throughout your time at E&I
– We provide the curriculum, teaching guides and materials for every lesson
– You will teach as a team (one native English speaker and one Thai teacher)
– We provide 5 days lodging upon arrival for overseas applicants plus airport pickup from Bangkok to Lopburi
– We provide assistance in finding and securing accommodation
– You will get official and E&I holidays, approximately 35 per annum
– You will finish early as your average day will be from 8am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch (gate duty will result in starting at 7.30am)
How to Apply to English & I Co., Ltd. ?
English & I Co., Ltd. Interview Process
School Info of English & I Co., Ltd.
WHO ARE E&I?
English & I curriculum has been written with over 16 years of experience in Thailand. Thailand had a very competitive market for English as a foreign language. We have worked over the years with many students and have provided courses to schools in Thailand. Many of our learners have passes the Cambridge Young Learners Exams at all three levels (Starters, Movers, Flyers). All of our teachers are managed by experienced staff and gain comprehensive and ongoing training in the use of professionally-developed teaching materials and procedures.
WHAT IS THE E&I PROGRAMME?
The English & I curriculum has been developed by a team of experienced teachers for the specific needs of second language learners here in Thailand. We have ensured that it follows the newest guidelines laid out by the Cambridge Young Learners Exams syllabus. Our aim is to provide an approach to teaching English that is enjoyable, with relative activities and opportunities to promote language use. The curriculum also allows the students to get familiarised with English, as they absorb it naturally without inhibition or self-consciousness.
- Specifically designed curriculum for 3 – 12 year olds
- Curriculum supports the communicative approach
- Curriculum is always taught by a team consisting of a native English speaker and a Thai teacher
- Up to date and tested materials that are relative to a multitude of levels and ages
- In line and up to date with Cambridge and Oxford courses for young learners