Job Overview for King's English for Kids:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for King's English for Kids
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Min Hours Per Week:
Since the opening of our first center in Tianjin in 2008, King’s English For Kids has grown across China, opening our doors to children and shaping their love for learning. Join the team of teachers that provides an award-winning academic curriculum designed to engage and teach children the way they learn; through stories, songs, characters, games and above all – fun!
We’re looking for passionate, out-going, English speaking, English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers. You’ll get to discover a new culture, inspire children to learn a new language, and grow and develop your own skills in ways you never dreamed. It’s all possible at King’s.
No.97 Zhi di Xiyuan Square Binhai Road Longhua District Haikou, China
- Base salary: Ranging from $1,800 – $2,300 USD (12,000 – 16,000 RMB) per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Housing allowance: $450 (3,000 RMB) per month.
- Year end bonus is up to $900USD (6,000 RMB).
- $150 – $300 USD (1,000 – 2,000 RMB) increased every year.
- Paid vocation and holiday (amounting to approximately 25 days, fully paid)
- Work visa documentation
- Provide a highly engaging and effective English learning experience to children between 3-12 years old through the delivery of innovative and immersive King’s educational content
- Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
- Work a 23 contact teaching hours a week (five days) including evenings and weekends
- Measure progress and educational results
- Build strong relationships with parents and keep them “in-the-know” on their child’s journey.
- To qualify you’ll need the following:
- Native English speakers, US/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa preferred
- Completed Bachelor Degree or above
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
- A flexible “can do” attitude and flexible approach to working
- Passion for teaching and working with young children
How to Apply
- Send Resume to the HR Ada Liu via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates