The Center for American Education & Culture
Job Overview for The Center for American Education & Culture:
Salary Per Month:
Minimal: $$1800 USD/12,100 RMB
Maximum: $$3200 USD/22,100 RMB
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Job Requirements for The Center for American Education & Culture
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Per Week:
The Center for American Education & Culture Job Requirements
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Teaching assignments are usually 1 year in length
- Authorization to work in the United States (All ESL teachers under our company umbrella are U.S employees) ALTHOUGH International candidates are most welcome! We are also able to meet with and place our international friends as well!
- Please note this job is for teaching abroad – relocation is required!
The Center for American Education & Culture Job Description
Headquartered in sunny southern California, the Center for American Education & Culture (CAEC) recruits passionate, adventure-seeking ESL instructors to join our company ranks! As an American company, we pride ourselves on connecting great people to any one of our amazing partner schools. Our firm works hard to ensure these partners provide competitive offers, great working schedules and room for fun! We have placements all over mainland China.
The majority of ESL teachers hired by CAEC are done so directly. This means they are brought in under our corporate umbrella and protected by U.S state and Federal laws. Pay is twice a month (like us in the office!), are given health insurance (we pay for it!), around-the-clock support, and connected to a teaching opportunity that will change you forever! Here are the details:
The Center for American Education & Culture Compensation
– 1800 to 3000 USD per month (based on experience)
– Free Housing
– Free Insurance (For U.S citizens – Does not come out of your paycheck. We cover it!). Our international friends may have insurance options through their assigned school.
– Dual support staff from both the U.S and China teams!
How to Apply to The Center for American Education & Culture?
The Center for American Education & Culture Interview Process
School Info of The Center for American Education & Culture
PLEASE NOTE: We place ESL teachers all throughout mainland China. The school website is just one of many of our partners.