Learning Tree International School
Job Overview for Learning Tree International School:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Details for Learning Tree International School
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Learning Tree International School Job Requirements
- English: Native level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Applicants must have been raised by native English Speaking parents and/or have been raised in a country where the primary cultural language is English.
- Only applicants who submit a photo with their resume will be considered.
- We only hire non-smokers.
- Visa sponsorship available
Learning Tree International School Job Description
Welcome to Learning Tree International Preschool, Kindergarten & Afterschool!
*We are currently ONLY accepting applications from people who are available to start training immediately.*
We are currently looking for professional teachers who are seeking a school where they can really make a difference in the lives of children. Candidates must be warm, active and energetic so that they can captivate and bond with the students.
Our current open position is for an experienced preschool teacher who enjoys working with young students (2-3 years old). Our teachers are passionate about challenging their students developmentally while making sure that class is fun and engaging enough to foster a love of learning. We are looking for someone who can begin as an assistant teacher while they undergo training, and then become a main classroom teacher in the next couple of months.
Main classroom teachers are in charge of the complete academic and social development of their students and as such they must be experienced, responsible and professional. Teachers who possess a BA or MA in Early Childhood Education or other similar fields and experience will be given priority.
The job details are as follows:
– Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm (9:00am-9:45am Preparation time / 2:00pm-3:00pm Break time, other preparation times are available throughout the week)
– Saturday 9:30am-1:45pm(about one Saturday/month)
– Starting monthly salary
+ 14,000 yen/1 Saturday per month
+ Housing/transportation 20,000yen
+ 5,000 yen insurance coverage
+ 1,000 yen communication expenses
If you are a CERTIFIED(e.g. State Teaching Certificate) and experienced teacher, your starting salary will be 10,000yen higher per month.
-Worker’s insurance(Rodo hoken) and employee’s insurance(Koyo hoken) are entitled
– Promotion depending on your achievement
– We sponsor working visas
– Family-oriented working environment
– We have three campuses: 1 min from Kiba station (Tozai-line), 1min from Tsukishima station(Yurakucho-line or Oedo line), 1min from Nishikasai station(Tozai-line)
– Minimum of 1-year contract (Possibly shorter or longer depending on start date and school year)
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who submit a photo, who spent to the age of 7 speaking primarily English at home, or who are from countries where the primary cultural language is English will be considered.
We have a non-smoking and non-bearded policy covering the school.
Learning Tree International School Compensation
- ¥280,000 ~ ¥450,000 / Month
How to Apply to Learning Tree International School?
School Info of Learning Tree International School
Learning tree international school that has grown into a multi-campus institution providing kids in the Tokyo area a fun and supportive place to learn. All of our growth and success is thanks to the creativity and hard work of our teachers and staff, and the trust and recognition we receive from our student’s families.